QPS TalkTime Ep.16: "Using QI to improve Stroke care"
Date and time
Tuesday 21 November 2023, 1pm to 2pm.
- Fiona Connaughton, Interim Nurse Lead for the National Programme for Stroke
- Joan McCormack, Cardiovascular Programme Audit Manager, National Office of Clinical Audit
- Margaret Carney, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Stroke care and Early Supported Discharge
- Julie Keane, HSCP Lead, National Clinical Programme for Stroke
What the session is about?
- Hear about the power of clinical audit and integration of Quality Improvement.
- Learn about the importance of swallow screening in stroke care and the application of evidence in practice.
- Gain an insight into Quality improvement in practice to improve stroke care.
- Take away tips and tricks in implementing QI.