QPS TalkTime Ep.13: Venous Thromboembolism - "Using QI to reduce harm and promote recovery"
Date and time
Tuesday 26 September 2023, 1pm to 2pm.
What will you learn?
- The impact and epidemiology of VTE,
- How to risk assess and optimally prevent hospital-acquired VTE,
- The importance of raising awareness of the signs and symptoms of VTE
- Ann Marie O’Neill - CEO, Thrombosis Ireland
- Fionnuala Ní Áinle - National Clinical Lead for the Venous Thromboembolism Patient Safety Programme
- Dr. Bibi Bassa - Emergency Medicine Registrar
- Carol Walsh - Advanced Nurse Practitioner