QPS Education Team
What we do
Here are some examples of our work:
- Accessible learning through our central QPS learning management system and resources.
- Excellence in learning through our standardised and evidence based approach to design, development and digital support for QPS learning programmes and systems.
- Enhanced QPS capability by continuing to develop QI (Quality Improvement) and Human Factors Learning pathways.
- Fostering the development of local QPS communities of practice that build facilitation skills and provide a space for shared learning.
- Develop alliances to influence and align QPS learning agendas, curricula, best practices, and research that will develop QPS competence across the system.
Dr Mary Browne, QPS Education Clinical lead
Killian Aughey-Evans, QPS Education Administrator
Margaret Codd, QI Facilitator, Human Factors Programme
Caroline Conneely, QI Facilitator, National Decontamination Advisor
Veronica Hanlon, Educationalist