"Know Check Ask" for your safety
Do you know your medicines? Do you keep a list? Can you describe and discuss your medicines with healthcare professionals and family when you want to?
Please click on the content below to learn more about the “Know Check Ask” campaign to help take medicines safely.
My Medicines List
- My Medicines List - English
- My Medicines List - Georgian Translation
- My Medicines List - Russian Translation
- My Medicines List - Somalian Translation
- My Medicines List - Ukrainian Translation
- My Medicines List - Arabic
VTE (Blood clot) Prevention
- Preventing VTE/blood clots Information for patients and families
- Preventing VTE/blood clots Information for healthcare staff
Other Programmes of Work
Lithium Therapy patient information booklet
For hard copies of the Lithium Therapy Patient Information booklet, please order directly from St. John of God Hospital.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us
- Ciara Kirke, Clinical Lead, Medication Safety
- Louisa Power, Medication Safety Specialist Pharmacist
- Gráinne Molloy, Medication Safety Administrator
Find out more about our priorities in the Safermeds briefing
Find out more about Medication Safety