What we do
We support others to use their data to generate enhanced insights. We collaborate with research partners on quality and patient safety.
Here are some examples of the work we do:
- Develop a HSE national Quality and Patient Safety Surveillance System (QPSSS).
- Produce QPS Intelligence Reports.
- Support use of QPS data for assurance, through developing and supporting use of Quality Profiles and People’s Experience of Quality.
- Enable and evolve approaches for QPS evaluation.
- Advance QPS research and evidence base.
- Support use of QPS data for improvement.
Dr Jennifer Martin, Clinical Lead Quality and Patient Safety Intelligence
Gráinne Cosgrove, Senior Statistician
Dr. Gemma Moore, Qualitative Evaluation and Research Officer
Emma Hogan, Senior Statistician
Dr. Marcella O’Dowd, QPS Analyst
Florina Rizoaica, QPS Analyst
Stephen Barrett, Administrator